Find out if you can take part in the ENFORCE study.
If you take part in the study, you may receive:
- Investigational study medication for cluster headaches
- Study-related care from study doctors
- Compensation for travel *Health insurance and doctor referrals aren’t needed to participate
You may be eligible to participate if you
- Are 18 to 70 years of age
- Have had cluster headaches for 12 months or more
* The study doctor will also check other requirements to see if you're eligible to participate
“Painful” doesn’t even begin to describe cluster headaches for many. Cluster headaches are fierce, intense headaches that happen in “clusters” that often last for 6 to 12 weeks. They occur on the side of the head, usually around the eye. People who have cluster headaches can seek help from doctors, specialists, and other options, but the headaches often come back.
The ENFORCE clinical trial is looking for people who have been diagnosed with cluster headaches to participate. People who volunteer and qualify may have the opportunity to try an investigational study drug for cluster headaches.
If you're 18 to 70 years old and have experienced cluster headaches for 12 months or more, you may be able to enroll and try the investigational study medication. You’ll also receive study-related care from a local doctor and may receive compensation for travel.